Defending Your Business Interests
Our attorneys represent clients in all stages of a legal dispute, from pre-litigation negotiations to appeals in state and federal courts. We handle a broad spectrum of commercial litigation. These cases run the gamut from the commonplace to the complex. Our experience includes:
- Breach of contract cases, including sales of goods and services and breach of warranty.
- Collections and recovery on debt instruments.
- Cases for breach of non-solicitation covenants and covenants not to compete.
- Business torts such as interference with contract and interference with prospective economic advantage.
- Defamation cases for libel and slander, including for speech online.
Learn more about how we leverage technology to give you the economic edge in litigation matters.